Read about other "successful men and women" and study their personalities, beliefs, values, and habits in Bart's new book. Order here.
Become a Certified Handwriting Expert
Purchase the Handwriting Starter Kit
Go to the on-line catalog to browse the books, tapes, & Grapho-Deck cards.
Nelson Mandela reveals emotional
control & high self-esteem
-by Bart Baggett
South Africa is now a free and fair nation because of Nelson Mandela. Can you imagine spending 20 years as a political prisoner and still preach the benefits of a peaceful resolution. In times like we are living in today, men with this level of vision and mindset should be studied carefully. Are your t-bars as high as his?
Here are the high points of his handwriting:
1. Looped h's = open minded to philosophies and new ideas.
2. Needle pointed m's & n's = sharp & fast thinking - highly intelligent.
3. High crossed t-bar = High self-esteem & ambition
4. Life in pen = intuition and spiritual insight (sixth sense)
5. Connected letters = fluidity of thinking & intelligence
6. break away p = slightly argumentative & stubborn
7. Uphill slant = optimism / positive attitude
Listen to Bart's analysis using Real audio by clicking here.
You also might notice the slant of the letters are more vertical than rightward slanted. This is the tendency to keep his emotions inside and not "need" a daily dose of emotional expressiveness. This helps him remain cool under pressure and tense situations.